FT Precision Inc.
FT Precision is a tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer located in Fredericktown and is seeking full-time production members to join our team. Departments with openings include Die Casting, Machining and Assembly.
Primary duties and responsibilities include: ability to perform expected duties in assigned area, work independently or as part of a team under a supervisor, be responsible for all aspects of the production processes including material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, packing, and various support activities and work in a safe manner.
Minimum qualifications are:
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Work experience will be considered if no diploma or GED.
- Pass a drug screen.
Preferred qualifications are:
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Good practical skills
- Ability to work in one place
- Bending and twisting
- Lifting minimum of twenty five pounds
- Ability to do repetitive work.
Pay & Benefits
$15.25 – $18.25 per hour (2nd & 3rd shift associate receive a $.40 shift differential)
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) and match
- PTO after six months service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Appreciation meals
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Clean and eco-friendly facility
- On-site convenience store
- On-site ATM machine
- Multi-cultural and diverse workforce
- Uniform and cleaning service at no cost
- Cash reimbursement for boots and safety glasses
- Quality improvement and suggestion program
- Associate recognition program
- Referral program
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and willingness to learn!
FT Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls Please