Bookstore – Customer Service/Sales Associate Accounting/Data Entry
Kenyon College Bookstore is looking for a friendly customer service professional who also has a high level of attention to detail. Accounting/data entry experience a plus.
This position is a 37.5 hour a week, 52 week per year, full-time benefits eligible position. Work week will be split between accounting/data entry and customer service tasks. The employee will report directly to the bookstore General Manager.
- Reconciles daily sales
- Alerts Operations Manager of cash/over short situations and any questionable or problematic areas of sales reconciliation
- Makes bank deposits
- Enters accounting information
- Files accounting documents and maintains organized filing system
- Attends and actively participates in staff meetings
- Handles additional tasks as requested by General Manager
- Assists customers at a cash register and assists other staff members in standard retail store merchandising tasks.
Kenyon College is an equal opportunity employer and applications from members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. It is the College’s policy to evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disability, age, religion, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy or state, local, or federal law. Kenyon College has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion. Please visit our Diversity at Kenyon website.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Open until filled