CCC Chat Specialist
Park National Bank
- Responsible for researching and resolving customer inquiries primarily via live web chat. May also resolve customer inquiries via other channels such as email and/or telephone.
- Provide customer support for electronic banking products and services, including Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Messenger, and both debit & credit card inquiries.
- Resolve customer inquiries and issues promptly regarding new accounts, existing accounts, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates and investment certificates in a professional manner.
- Cross-sell Bank services and supports all functions within the Customer Care Center (CCC).
- Complete and maintain related account maintenance.
- Complete research and resolve documentation errors or discrepancies.
- Provides information to customers on Bank policies, procedures and programs. Maintain and project the Banks professional reputation through professional and courteous interactions with customers.
- Adhere to Customer Care Center performance metrics to ensure service levels and customer expectations are consistently achieved.
- Complete ongoing internal education opportunities to sustain broad base of product, service and technical knowledge.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Able to Multi-Task or Juggle Priorities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Adapts to change
This position requires flexible availability across 1st and 2nd shifts (7 am-10 pm) at our locations in Mount Vernon, Ohio and Newark, Ohio, and will require every other weekend (working one or both weekend days, as needs dictate). This Opportunity is an on-site location. It is not a remote position.
The hours for each shift have been posted below.
1st shift-(7-4, 8-5,9-6)
2nd shift-( 10-7, 11-8, 1-10)
This position is hourly and full-time. A minimum 37.5 hours is required to maintain eligibility for full-time status. Generally the position will require 37.5-40 hours per week.
- Problem Solving
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- High School or better
- Some retail bank experience or general customer service
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures and resources
- Experience in a multichannel contact center environment preferred