Customer Experience Banker
A Customer Experience Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk-in customers. You are responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products and services. You will process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service while educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from customers and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity