Retail Sales Technology Associate
Full Job Description
Flexible part time hours and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Create a positive, inviting environment for customers as you learn their tech needs
Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
Ensure the Tech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales
Be flexible on various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, other duties as assigned)
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Customer service experience demonstrating the ability to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Previous experience in a retail environment with technology sales and services
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.