–Serious inquiries only. Must meet all requirements for consideration–
CLW provides day-hab and vocational services to adults with Developmental Disabilities in a workshop setting.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for full-time day shift positions (M-F) of Direct Care Aides in our Centerburg location to assist individuals with developmental disabilities, focusing on quality care and daily activities, day-hab and vocational services. As a Direct Care Aide, you will be responsible for working with a team to ensure the health & safety of the developmentally disabled clients. No weekends and no on call.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• High school diploma/GED required
• Prior experience working with individuals w/ developmental disabilities is preferred but not required
• Valid drivers license required (meaning no license suspensions w/in the past 5 years and no more than 6 pts.)
• Able to pass background requirements
• Pre-employment physical and drug testing
What we offer you:
• Full Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401K to all applicable employees
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay to all applicable employees
• A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Direct Care Aide position, please send resume with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 740/625-6398 attn. Sarah.
Centerburg, OH 43011