We’re hiring again!
We have an opening for a full-time light-service driver and 2 full-time wrecker drivers. The hours are 8-5 m-f and on-call 2 nights a week and every other weekend.
The light service position will entail all areas of roadside assistance excluding towing vehicles. Previous experience is not a requirement but a good general knowledge of automobiles is a must.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to-
– Tires changes
– Fuel delivery
– Mobile battery testing and installation
You may also end up mowing the grass, sweeping floors, and many other manners of being productive as opposed to sleeping between calls.
The wrecker positions will include all of the above as well as towing, recovery, accidents, and impounds. It won’t so much include mowing the grass but will sometimes include moving heavy things that Napa is incapable of delivering, and other weird stuff that pops up that can’t be anticipated. Previous experience isn’t a requirement but is a big plus.
– Must be 21 or older
– Clean driving record (a speeding ticket is ok, no recent DUIs or accidents)
– Not fail a drug test
– Live in/close to the Fredericktown area. We have no bias against people from other places, but we strive for a 30 minute ETA. You can’t make it from Martinsburg to Mt. Gilead in 30 minutes.
– Possess basic automotive knowledge
– Be good at showing up when you’re scheduled
– Understand that when someone needs help at 2 am you have to prioritize that over your love of sleep
– Have a solid understanding of the Ron Swanson pyramid of success (not a requirement but again, big plus)
If any of this sounds like you then stop in or message us for an application. Pay is based on qualification/experience and commission pay varies based on call volume. Calls & messages starting with “what’s the pay” will send your application to the expedited folder.
Share with anyone you think might be a good fit for the job!