Special City Council Meetings
The Mount Vernon City Council will hold a special Utilities Committee meeting on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall, 40 Public Square, Mount Vernon, Ohio for the limited purpose of discussing a Utilities Department reorganization. Council will hold a special Employee and Community Relations Committee meeting on the same date at 6:40 p.m. for the limited purpose of discussing Assistant City Engineer compensation. Council will hold a second special Utilities Committee meeting on the same date at 6:55 p.m. for the limited purpose of discussing a sludge removal bid/contract.
The Mount Vernon City Council will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. in Council Chambers for the limited purpose of considering legislation on the following matters:
- Local Board of Tax Review appointment
- Supplemental appropriations
- Bill payment, then and now certification
- Janitorial services bid/contract
- Sludge removal bid/contract
- Certain equipment, materials, supplies and services bid/contract
- Recreation Board alternate members
- Assistant City Engineer compensation
- Utilities Department reorganization
- Tax rates
Concerns should be addressed to the Clerk of Council, 40 Public Square, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050, 740-393-9517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mount Vernon City Council