Mount Vernon, Ohio
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people-not only our guests-we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurants to life! As part of our KFC Family, you will be part of a team that will provide thorough training, learning opportunities that help you
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals, and a commitment to cleanliness
- Contribute to the overall positive, family environment
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do
- Values customer service and positively impacts our guest’s experience
- Brings an upbeat energy to the team
- Has a commitment to timeliness and a sense of urgency
- Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards
- Flexible Scheduling-Health benefits (for those who qualify)
-Premium wages -Advancement opportunities
- Performance merit reviews
- You must be 16 years old to apply
- Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Kendall House Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training