Retail Inventory Specialist
Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Inventory Specialist, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide an exceptional customer experience through maintaining accurate inventory controls within the store. You will also coach other team members to ensure accuracy of inventory and proper backroom operations.
Get great perks.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts, weekly pay and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Process inventory controls such as return to vendor or return to warehouse
- Ensure back of house operations and truck process are consistent with company safety policies and standards to maintain stock levels
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers and maintain a neat and clean store
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible in performing other duties as assigned (i.e., reserving online pick-ups, returns, cashier)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Must be able to engage with customers and help them with their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- High attention to detail; ability to juggle many priorities and manage execution
- Ability to lift/move materials up to the 100 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.