Substance Abuse Coordinator
Conduct on-site testing throughout the five-state region (Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect drug and alcohol specimens
- Fill out testing forms
Drive mobile testing unit to various project sites throughout the five-state region
Education and Experience:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative capabilities, including filling out laboratory forms clearly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in a field environment.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required to drive mobile testing unit.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.