So we are currently accepting applications!
The hours and days will vary offering some flexibility.
Please stop in on Monday and Wednesday for open interviews from 8 am to 12 pm
If you can’t make it then you can fill out an application and it will be reviewed later!… Read full story
The priority of this job is quick and complete service of orders placed at the counter and accuracy in handling merchandise delivered to/from the Carr Supply Warehouse including:
* Promptly and professionally greet the customer
* Maintain a neat and clean counter area and organized and clean receiving area to avoid accidents
* Merchandise counter area with appropriate seasonal product
* Restock counter area displays/shelves
* Stay up to date with product knowledge
* Determine specific product needed by the customer
* Recommend additional items/services to fully meet customer needs
* Create accurate sales orders (specific to job)
* Support Carr Supply pricing policy on orders
* Clearly instruct counter puller on order specific and deadline for completion
* Resolve customer issues promptly and courteously
* Accurate process returns
* Gather information about the customer(s) and projects to help improve service
* Share information with Inside/Outside Sales team as appropriate
* Assist with pulling orders (as needed)
* Be available for after-hours customer emergency pick-ups
* Receive and unpack of deliveries promptly and accurately
* Check that delivery quantities match the shipping documents
* Consistently store deliveries in the appropriate location within the warehouse
* Accurately pull merchandise to be shipped from the warehouse
* Package all merchandise to avoid damage in shipping
* Pack customer orders to facilitate easy unpacking
* Accurate preparation of shipping documents
* Adhere to all OSHA safety requirements
* Be willing to perform any job/task as assigned and needed to meet customer expectations
* Deep Product Knowledge
* Excellent phone skills
* Ability to “suggestive sell”
* Ability to access/navigate vendor websites
* Ability to negotiate with customers on pricing (balancing profit and service relationship)
* Attention to detail and organization skills
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Have you ever wanted to work at the gym? Good news – We’re hiring!!
Anytime Fitness Mt. Vernon is in search of a part-time facility assistant to assist the Club Director a couple of days a week with cleaning and club coverage.… Read full story
We are looking to hire a wood finisher for our cabinet shop! Experience using conversion varnish, lacquer, stains, and paints is preferred. Training will be available for the right candidate! This is a first shift position, and salary will be competitive and based on experience!… Read full story
KCSO is looking for a part time/ fill in jail nurse. Current RN certification required. 3-4 hours on Saturday, Sunday, and 1 other day during the week. Flexible schedule permitted. Complete description available on the website. Use the employment link.