Mount Vernon, Ohio
LOCATION: Mount Vernon, OH, USA
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our equipment and facilities.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Knowledgeable – in manufacturing and PLC-controlled equipment
- Skilled – in multi-craft maintenance, including the ability to assemble, install, troubleshoot, and maintain standard mechanical and electrical systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Adaptable – enjoys diversity of work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – likes doing work that requires high attention to detail
Ariel is the world’s largest manufacturer of separable reciprocating gas compressors, meaning our products help fuel the future by moving natural gas from underground wells to homes and businesses. Ariel’s culture and values are the cornerstone of the way we do business. We hire extraordinary people and invest significantly in their growth, giving our employees the opportunity to build a career in an industry that is powering the world’s energy infrastructure. Our culture of continuous learning in a team-based environment not only enables employee development, but encourages it. Learn more here.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year of experience working in a mechanical or electrical-related environment required
- Precision measuring, hand, and power tools experience required
- Eagerness to grow and develop knowledge, skills, and abilities required
- Welding, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, or facility maintenance experience preferred
- Experience rebuilding and/or repairing CNC equipment preferred
Ariel offers an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes many comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages and quarterly profit sharing bonuses
- 401K with company 100% match (up to 6%) AND annual company-paid profit sharing retirement contribution
- Excellent comprehensive benefit plan – medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life/disability/long-term care plan; Corporate location on-site wellness clinic for employees and their dependents
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
- Tuition reimbursement and Student Debt Relief programs
- Qualified relocation assistance
Interested but not ready to take the next step? Leave your resume and Connect with Us!