Regional Parts Rep
LOCATION: Mount Vernon, OH, USA
Are you mechanically inclined and energized by your interactions with other people? If so, the Regional Parts Rep role might be the perfect role for you. Ariel is looking for the right technical person for this customer facing, customer-service oriented role. The right candidate will eventually be based in the Pittsburgh area and be responsible for upholding Ariel’s standard of exceptional customer service. This role is the go-to person for our distribution network and customers that reside in the Marcellus Basin region of the US.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Knowledgeable – has a solid understanding of how heavy equipment is designed, built, and functions
- Engaging – has the ability to relate to others and build lasting relationships within a business setting
- Adaptable – thrives in diversity of work and projects
- Committed – understands that traveling and going the “extra mile” for the customer is the expectation
- Self-starter – able to set your own schedule and is motivated to make an impact
- Resourceful – knows how to get the customer the right info at all times – even if you have to find the info
- People focused – has the ability to talk highly technical or simplify the message depending on the audience
Ariel is the world’s largest manufacturer of separable reciprocating gas compressors, meaning our products help fuel the future by moving natural gas from underground to homes and businesses. Ariel’s culture and values are the cornerstone of the way we do business. We hire extraordinary people and invest in their growth, giving our employees the opportunity to build a career in an industry that is powering the world’s energy infrastructure. Our culture of continuous learning in a team-based environment not only enables employee development, but encourages it. Learn more here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study required
- One (1) year of engineering experience preferred, including co-op or internship
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Training will occur in Mount Vernon for 9-12 months before being relocated to the Pittsburgh area
Ariel offers an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes many comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages and quarterly profit sharing bonuses
- 401K with company 100% match (up to 6%) AND annual company-paid profit sharing retirement contribution
- Excellent comprehensive benefit plan – medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life/disability/long-term care plan; Corporate location on-site wellness clinic for employees and their dependents
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
- Tuition reimbursement and Student Debt Relief programs
- Qualified relocation assistance
Interested but not ready to take the next step? Leave your resume and Connect with Us!