Customer Service Representative
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
JOB DESCRIPTION HEADER
International Paper’s vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative at our Mount Vernon, OH plant. This facility manufactures corrugated packaging products for local and national customers.
Responsible for supporting internal and external customers with accountability for on-time, accurate deliveries, continuous system and process improvement. Candidate will work in a team-based environment supporting Sales, Manufacturing and Shipping operations.
- Work with teams to develop custom corrugated products for customers.
- Create and process internal and external orders, either directly from customers, or from account managers.
- Regular and punctual attendance to ensure accurate and timely order entry for customer orders, purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Communicate timely with internal and external customers regarding issues such as order status, estimates and quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions.
- Process purchase orders, coordinate account credits, and maintain customer and system data.
- Work with production staff and utilize industry systems to achieve on-time customer deliveries and balance capacity.
- Monitor and manage customer inventory levels.
- Participate in training and perform back up responsibilities as needed.
- Works in a team environment to exceed business objectives and goals.
- Ability to lead in operational practices and problem solve with internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer data-entry experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- 3+ years of customer relations experience.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with high volume accounts and customer complexity.
- Candidates who have experience in the corrugated box industry are preferred.
- Customer Focus (15)
- Action Oriented (1)
- Business Acumen (5)
- Perseverance (43)
- Composure (11)
- Organization (39)
- Time Management (62)
- Problem Solving (51)
- Relationship with Peers (42)
- Functional/Technical Skills (24)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOOTER – International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. International Paper complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com or (877) 973-3919.
Mount Vernon OH 43050
Mount Vernon, OH, US, 43050