Registered Nurse (RN)
Ohio Eastern Star Home
A Career that You Love and will LOVE You Back!
Interested in helping to create an atmosphere of* companionship, empowerment, and growth?*
As a Nurse at The Ohio Eastern Star Home you are encouraged to make decisions and grow. Our environment supports a foundation to build strong bonds with team members and elders.
We offer flexibility in scheduling, generous paid time off and a medical package to all full-time employees.
With dignity, we serve the whole person-spirit, mind and body.
This isn’t just another job; this is a calling, a passion.
Do you have it?
The RN’s day to day will look like this:
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Skilled Nursing related to rehabilitation and long term care
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate. Also read physician order and consults
- Consult with unit mangers and DON to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Wound Care
- Assisted living facility
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Skilled nursing facility
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
All staff must wear a mask while in the facility. Masks are provided daily. Must follow all testing requirements as needed.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Vernon, OH 43050: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medication administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience administering injections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location