Business Office Manager
The Laurels of Mt. Vernon
Are you a business office manager with experience in skilled nursing accounts receivable?
When you join us as the Business Office Manager at The Laurels of Mt. Vernon, you’ll manage the day to day office functions, provide assistance to guests and families with billing and insurance questions!
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance – medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions program
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
Some responsibilities you will have:
- Managing the facility accounts receivable system.
- Record daily collections of cash receipts and deposit to appropriate account.
- Establish and maintain communication with patients, family members responsible for payment for patient care services.
- Generate timely billing of all payer classes for claims generated by facility.
- Review the Medicare, Managed Care, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid UB, CHAMPS, WebDenis
- Record deposits and withdrawals in Resident Trust.
- Close Resident Trust accounts timely and complete bank reconciliation monthly.
- Process Medicaid applications
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, some college or technical training preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in A/R capacity in the long term care setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of PCC helpful