Consumer Loan File Specialist
Park National Bank
- Track loan files from origination to destruction, while maintaining files for storage according to current corporate retention policies
- Monitor files leaving the file center, including destination location, and update file locations in the core system as needed in a prompt, accurate manner
- Monitor flow of loan files from the File Center to off-site storage which includes moving files from the active vault to on-site storage prior to boxing and preparing for shipment
- Support Bank associates and customers by forwarding requested loan documents or files via email, fax, interoffice mail, in a timely manner or in-person delivery
- Respond to File Center phone calls, email, in-person requests, and fax requests in order of urgency and/or priority
- Facilitate the monthly reporting by verifying the status of all files checked out of the file center
- Sort and review all incoming documents for filing in the appropriate loan file
- Assist with internal and/or external audits by organizing and delivering file requests in a timely manner
- Stay current with Bank, investor and regulatory changes affecting record retention
- Provide guidance and support to other departments and/or affiliate Banks in regard to File Center processes and procedures
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Adaptable to change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills/Detail Oriented
- Able to Multi-Task or Juggle Priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
Typical office hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p.
… Read full story
COLUMBUS, OHIO (Nov. 29, 2022) – The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) scheduled a public hearing regarding AES Ohio’s application for an electric security plan.
The local public hearing will be held on Feb. 2, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.,… Read full story
COLUMBUS – Ohio Department of Insurance director Judith L. French is reminding Ohioans on Medicare that the deadline to select Medicare health insurance coverage for 2023 is Dec. 7 at midnight.
Ohioans on Medicare have the option to select Original Medicare, often paired with a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan, or a Medicare Advantage managed care plan.… Read full story
WASHINGTON — On Giving Tuesday, the Internal Revenue Service and its Security Summit partners warned taxpayers to be on alert for scammers using fake charities to commit fraud not just during the holiday season but year-round.
On day two of Nationwide Tax Security Awareness Week, the IRS and its Security Summit partners urge people to make sure their money goes only to legitimate charities.… Read full story
(COLUMBUS, Ohio) – Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced today that $4.8 million in grants will be awarded to support the work of rape crisis centers and sexual assault survivor programs in Ohio.
Twenty-five rape crisis centers and survivor service providers from 24 Ohio counties received grants.… Read full story
Mount Vernon Police Register – Nov 29, 2022
(Information courtesy of The Mount Vernon Police Department)
An officer was dispatched to Honey Buckets Tavern at 103 West Vine Street for a female who was going in and out of consciousness.… Read full story
Night Warehouse Receiver and Loader
Full-Time – Urgently Hiring
… Read full story
Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Cleveland OH
342 AM EST Tue Nov 29 2022...
342 AM EST Tue Nov 29 2022
This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for north central Ohio, northeast
Ohio and northwest Ohio.
… Read full story