DOT Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
Kokosing Construction Company
This role will develop processes and procedures for DOT Regulatory compliance for IFTA (International Fuel Tax Association) and IRP (International Registration Plan) for privately owned and operated on road fleet.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Familiarize self with State to state regulatory changes/requirement to ensure Company is in compliance for the regions and States we work within.
- Must be proficient at researching and understanding of all DOT, IFTA, IRP regulations for record keeping and compliance to develop processes within a current system to maintain company data and presentation of data in recommended forms and standards.
- Will recommend processes and procedures changes to management for consideration of implementation.
- Maintain accuracy of data and resolve any issues to the satisfaction of the regulations in a timely fashion (Weekly).
- Develop reports in current ERP system to provide required data output.
- Will take and maintain all Company IRP Fleet registrations and file all required forms to governing authorities.
- Assist with external trucking needs.
- Additional administrative functions may be assigned as needed and training will be provided.
- Work schedule to be Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft applications.
- Is detail oriented and outing when dealing with others.
- Have the ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Experience in trucking and logistics preferred.
- Work environment is in an office with occasional travel required from time to time.
Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.