Legal Process Server (Knox County)
Greentree Legal has IMMEDIATE openings for a Legal Process Server to join our network in Knox, Holmes and surrounding areas.
We are looking for detail orientated candidates to deliver service of process documents, input information through mobile app, have strong organizational skills, and respond to status of service timely. Must also be able to prioritize mandatory deadlines, communicate in a professional manner, and be an all-around team player. The guidelines of serving these documents are governed by law, therefore, integrity and attention-to-detail are crucial. It is required that Process Servers attempt service within specific times that are required throughout the week including weekends. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, reliable, and eager for success.
Willing to commit to multiple counties is a preference but not required.
· Must be able to work variable hours – some early mornings (6-9 am), some evenings (6-9 pm), and weekends
· Have excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
· Must have Internet, Printer, Scanner(color)
· Must have email capabilities and the capacity to respond quickly
· A smartphone (Android or iPhone),
· Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver’s License, and Insurance
· Access to a Notary when needed, someone other than yourself
· Must pass a background check. No criminal record of felonies and an excellent driving record
· This is a 1099 contract position, paid based on jobs completed bi-weekly.
· Must be willing to submit to a background check – criminal and driving history.
· Ability to service multiple counties could increase volume.
This is not a full-time job and jobs are assigned as needed. It is not recommended to apply if you have a full-time job unless you have flexibility to leave from your job during your normal working hours.
Check out our website at www.greentreelegal.com. Click on Join Our Network if you are interested in becoming a process server.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $11.85 – $43.36 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to retrieve documents at the courthouse when needed between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm?
- Do you have a smart phone, printer and scanner? What type?
- Do you have access to a notary other than yourself?
- Legal Process Serving or serving court documents: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location