Knox Public Health
Knox Public Health is seeking a Dental Assistant for a position in the Knox County Community Health Center dental clinic.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Providing support to dentists by:
- Preparing patients for dental treatment
- Ensuring chair side assistance
- Helping with dental procedures
- Taking and developing radio-graphs; including digital radiography
- Record patient entries & documenting treatment plans.
Requirements of this position are:
- High school diploma
- Certification within one year of employment preferred
- X-ray technology certificate, preferred, or attained within 6 months of employment
- Requires proficient communication, computer, organizational and customer service skills
Applicant must have dentistry knowledge, strong interpersonal and listening skills, dexterity, be able to stay calm under duress, ability to spend hours on their feet, proficient communication, computer, organizational and customer service skills.
This position is Regular, full-time 40 hours per week, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, subject to a rotating, or flexible, shift schedule; may work additional hours, evenings, and/or weekends as required.
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick time, personal leave, and retirement; health, dental, and vision insurance available. Interested applicants should submit their resume and application for employment to Human Resources, Knox Public Health, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Road, Mount Vernon, OH 43050 or email to resume at knoxhealth.com. Position open until filled. Application for employment can be found on our website @ www.knoxhealth.com.
Knox Public Health regularly accepts resumes which are kept on file for one year from the date received. Resumes can be sent to:
Knox Public Health
11660 Upper Gilchrist Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Knox Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Provider
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $18.85 per hour
- Bereavement leave
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location