Customer Service Representative – Fredericktown Office
Park National Bank
- Serve customers, prospective customers and bank associates promptly and professionally and in full accordance with Park Promises and Serving More standards.
- Responsible for customer and account origination, retention and maintenance, including but not limited to Retail Deposit Accounts, Digital Products and Services, small business deposit accounts.
- Process customer requests within designated authority and respond to customer inquiries and transaction requests made by phone, virtually, in person or digital/website.
- Execute retail banking initiatives and strategies through consultative relationship management.
- Act as advocate of digital product adoption for customers and internal support for branch associates.
- Cross sell products and services and perform related clerical functions, such as a variety of account and customer maintenance
- Assist Branch Management with daily Branch Operations duties such as pulling various customer reports and gathering data, as needed.
- Responsible to make product referrals to other Lines of Business and subject matter experts. Be an active member in a team of associates serving the customer.
- Complete ongoing product knowledge, digital product knowledge, financial services and sales-oriented training in addition to all required course training to sustain broad base of product, service and sales knowledge.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts,
expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Adaptable to change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills/Detail Oriented
- Problem/Situation Analysis
- Technical Expertise
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
EDUCATION – CERTIFICATIONS – WORK EXPERIENCE
- Four or more years teller experience preferred.
- Strong familiarity with Bank and branch functions, policies and procedures required.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturday 8:30am – 12:00pm. This position is hourly and full-time. A minimum 37.5 hours is required to maintain eligibility for full-time status. Generally, the position will require 37.5 – 40 hours per week. The average number of Saturdays expected to work each month is 2-3.