Administrative Assistant – Fiscal
Knox Public Health
Knox Public Health has a full-time Administrative Assistant position open in our Fiscal Division. Under the direction of the Fiscal Director the responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring accounts payable by following agency protocol to make payments owed by KPH to suppliers and other creditors, paying invoices and monitor purchase order balances
- Performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, such as scanning, copying, faxing, answering incoming calls, notifying staff when needed to discuss open purchase orders, etc.
- Serves as the liaison between KPH and the Knox County Auditor’s Office
- Assisting in daily office tasks, including coordination of basic agency programs and/or events
- Assist when needed as agency receptionist by assisting clients with vital records requests and incoming calls
- Participate in the rotating schedule for the opening of the agency and front reception coverage
Minimum Requirements of the position:
- High school diploma required
- Administrative Assistant technology certificate preferred.
- Must have coordinated the program or event for no less than 4 years.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial position or finance/accounting
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and excellent computer skills
- Professional discretion and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
This position is full-time (40 hours) with normal hours M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Hours may vary) and include occasional evenings and weekends. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick time, personal leave, and retirement; health, dental, and vision insurance available. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while keeping the standards of output efficient and on task, submit your resume and application to Human Resources, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Road, Mount Vernon, OH 43050 or email to resume at knoxhealth.com. Application can be found at www.knoxhealth.com.
Knox Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Provider.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 – $18.85 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location