Mount Vernon, OH
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people-not only our guests-we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
As a manager, you will see how your influence impacts the business and your team’s success.
• Partner with the management team on success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals.
• Ownership of the guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh meals.
• Grow and mentor the team through training and hiring.
• Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc.
• Leads by example with high standards in customer service, cleanliness and quality.
• Utilizes resources for effective training and development of team.
• Builds a team through selecting and onboarding new hires.
• Takes absolute pride in everything you do and KFC’s values.
• Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Values customer service and positively impacts our guest’s experience.
• Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards.
-Performance merit reviews
-401K – Bonus (for those who qualify)
• You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and reliable, personal transportation.
• Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Kendall House Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.