Donley Ford Mt. Vernon
We are looking for an individual who is willing to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. We need team players with a positive attitude. This is a great entry-level job with the potential to branch out into different departments and continued growth. The Automotive Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out, performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. A photographer will photograph all vehicles to be viewed on the Donley Auto Group website as they arrive.
- 401K with employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Clean, wax, polish, and detail vehicles
- Photograph and upload pictures of vehicles
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
For choosing an exceptional Ford model, customers deserve to enjoy an equally outstanding sales process. Family-owned and operated, we always put our fellow local drivers at top priority. Founded in 1977, Donley Auto Group was formed with a vision to provide a more personal and tailored car-buying experience, unlike what larger dealerships in the area could offer. That legacy continues to this day, and as a result, all four of the Donley dealerships collectively have the largest inventory of vehicles in the heart of Ohio. We have the size of a major dealership with the right kind of small-business approach for your individual needs. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.