Heights Tower Service, Inc
Summary: Responsible for general accounting activity and providing office support in an efficient and professional manner by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Posts cash received daily to accounts receivable on computer.
2. Compiles bank deposits and inputs on computer each day.
3. Processes credit memos on a regular basis.
4. Posts information to subsidiary ledger and purchase journal.
5. Prepares schedule of accounts payable and accounts receivable at the end of each month in accordance with approved procedures.
6. Prepares bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
7. Adjusts asset record book to reflect monthly depreciation expenses.
8. Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
– photocopy machine
– computer with printer
– postage machine
9. Prints and reviews computer reports for accuracy to include:
– daily cash receipts
– accounts receivable aging
– end‑of‑month reports
10. Initiates credit checks on new customers and existing accounts as required.
11. Prepares invoice deduction notices when required.
12. Responds to all vendor inquiries in a courteous manner.
13. Prepares all accounts payable checks on a due-date basis.
14. Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
15. Assists in monthly closings by entering information into computer, communicating with bank regarding figures and posting to disbursement account.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Alpha/Numeric Keyboard Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior accounting experience helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location