Commercial Loan Assistant Supervisor
Park National Bank
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Interview and select candidates for openings, set goals for associates, assign tasks/duties, conduct on–the-job training, develop associates’ skills and encourage growth, prepare disciplinary write-ups as appropriate, prepare and conduct performance reviews and make recommendations for salary adjustments, approve timecards for 4 FTEs and other duties associated with managing a staff
- Manage department workflow to be sure loans comply with policy with exceptions noted, loan documents are ready for scheduled closings, and loans are closed within the terms of approval
- Proactively problem solve issues related to scheduled closings regarding documents, titles, survey, etc.
- Solve dated collateral file exceptions within allowable timeframe
- Ensure loans are accurately tracked on bank systems by thoroughly understanding system coding
- Individually and if applicable, as a manager, participate in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Adaptable to change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills/Detail Oriented
- Able to Multi-Task or Juggle Priorities
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Ability to develop or mentor others
EDUCATION – CERTIFICATIONS – WORK EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent required
Strong working knowledge of Laser Pro and PRK’s documentation/booking process.
Minimum 10 years of banking experience required with 5 years as a Loan Assistant, minimum of 3 years as a Loan Assistant with Park National Bank
Typical office hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This position is exempt and full-time. A minimum of 40 hours is required per week.
A flexible work arrangement is available for this position. The position will require some scheduled onsite hours. Please speak to the hiring manager for more information.