Cosby Heating & Cooling
The Service Dispatcher/CSR reports to the Service Manager, and is responsible for assisting in the administration, field productivity, and field profitability of the Service Department. The incumbent also assists the Service Manager in achieving the applicable sections of the corporate strategic plan. Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid vacation
- Paid health insurance
- Paid vision, dental, STD
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
Initiative, integrity, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential to achieving departmental and corporate goals in this position. Job-related contact can occur with virtually all demographic groups, with the majority of daily contacts being with Cosby Heating & Cooling service technicians, suppliers, and service customers. Representative duties include:
- Assisting the Service Manager in the planning, organizing, and coordination of department resources and goals.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Making outbound phone calls
- Scheduling service jobs taking into consideration the expected complexity of the job versus the experience and capabilities of available technicians.
- Training field technicians in customer service skills, non-technical procedures, sales and marketing techniques.
- Maintaining a working relationship with the accounts receivable staff on the collection of problem accounts
- Cooperating with all Department Managers in support of all facets of the Service Department’s goals and objectives.
- Helping in the resolution of customer complaints in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, and reporting all such incidents to the Service Manager.
- Working with suppliers on issues pertaining to parts performance, reliability, pricing, and availability; while reporting difficult and high profile problems and issues to the Service Manager.
- Performing related staff-level duties as directed by the Service Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with diverse customer groups, all personnel levels in the HVACR field, suppliers, and the hearing impaired.
- Ability to comprehend and implement applicable federal, state, and local government laws, rules, and regulations, as they apply to the HVACR industry.
- Ability to optimize a technician route to optimize company goals
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour