Teller- Mount Vernon Downtown Office
Park National Bank
- Serve customers, prospective customers and bank associates promptly and professionally and in full accordance with Park Promises and Serving More standards.
- Complete transaction processing timely, accurately, and in accordance with bank procedures.
- Project the bank’s professional reputation through knowledgeable, courteous interactions with customers and prompt resolution of requests, inquiries or issues.
- Refer loan and deposit customers or prospects to subject matter experts.
- Complete ongoing product knowledge, digital product knowledge, financial services and sales-oriented training in addition to all required course training to sustain broad base of product, service and sales knowledge.
- Utilize product knowledge to assist customers and suggest products and services to meet their needs.
- Protect bank assets by adhering to all processes, policies and standard operating procedures related to branch and cash security, negotiable instruments, information security, and Federal, State or Local regulations impacting teller activity and branch operations.
- Complete periodic in-branch communication and promotion activities specific to the office, if applicable.
- Communicate recommendations for improved work flow and service to customers.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal/Customer Service Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Adaptable to change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills/Detail Oriented
- Able to Multi-Task or Juggle Priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Active listening skills with an ability to proactively identify and recommend products and services
- Ability to work independently and handle basic customer issues
EDUCATION – CERTIFICATIONS – WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1 year or more of banking experience preferred
- Prior cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm. Drive Thru hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, and Saturday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm. This position is hourly and part-time. The average number of Saturdays per month is 2. Expected hours per week for this position are 30+ hours.