Prestress Services Industries, LLC
Prestress Services Industries the largest prestressed concrete beam supplier in the Midwest is hiring Quality Control Technicians.
This position starts at a competitive entry-level wage as QC Tech 1 $19 per hr. with a pay increase after certifications for each QC Tech level 2 – 4 have been completed. After QC Tech level 4 has been reached an annual review will be completed to determine pay increase. We offer a $1,000 Signing bonus. A potential to earn additional $3600 ($300/mo) per year attendance, safety, and production incentives. Great benefits: PTO after 60 days, 9 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short-term disability, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, annual boot allowance. Please apply online or call 740-462-8315 to schedule a interview.
The Quality Control technicians verify product set-ups, inspect completed products, test materials and maintain records.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Test plastic concrete properties for compliance to project specifications.
- Test strength of concrete test cylinders.
- Inspect product set-ups for conformance to project plans.
- Inspect completed products.
- Maintain testing and completed product measurement records.
- Operate hydraulic stressing equipment.
- Gather and store material certifications.
- Work with outside inspection agencies.
- Communicate product and process deficiencies to Production personnel.
- Lead pre-production meetings to review new projects.