In search of youth performers for the Mount Vernon Music & Arts Festival! All levels of experience are welcome!
Performances at noon on August 12 and 13 on the Youth Stage on South Main Street. Please see detailed information and dates below, as well as a link to the sign-up form. Please submit the form by Friday, July 22.
Click here for the online sign-up form!
- The online information form must be turned in by July 22. If you would like a paper copy of the form, please email Susan Kahrl at firstname.lastname@example.org or Courtney DeCosky at email@example.com.
- Recorded music must be turned in by July 29. Labeled recorded music can be turned in a milk crate on the porch at 601 East High Street or sent to John Nixon. He can be reached at 740-504-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending to John, please give details about the performer and the name of the music.
- There will be a run-through of the acts at St. Paul’s Parish House at 100 E. High Street on Thursday, August 4, at 5 pm.
- Performances at noon on August 12 and 13 require that you check in at the Youth Stage on South Main Street by 11:45 a.m., so we know you will be in attendance.
- For the performance, please practice and warm up at home before arriving, wear comfortable, stage-appropriate clothing, and sit quietly in the audience until one act before you take the stage.
- If you would like any complimentary coaching or additional practice on your number, contact Courtney DeCosky at 323-793-3207 or email@example.com.
- If you are delayed or unable to perform at the last minute, please call or text Susan Kahrl at 740-501-4892.
- If you have other concerns or questions, Susan Kahrl can be reached 24 hours prior to the performance at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all text and emails, PLEASE include your full name.
Thank you very much for your willingness to perform at this community event!