AVI Foodsystems, Inc
AVI Foodsystems is looking for an energetic and optimistic team member to fill the role of Dishwasher at Kenyon College in Gambier, OH.
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation we have earned and live up to everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dish machine or by hand
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
- May be responsible for receiving product from vendors, organize stock
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Clean and rotate the walk-in cooler
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, standard cleaning methods and equipment used in dishwashing work
- Ability to exert continuous physical effort including frequent bending, walking and lifting
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred
- Superior customer service standards
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
- A family culture and atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time team members
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Immense training and growth opportunities
Text AVI to 51893 to join our talent network and apply!
We conduct pre-employment drug testing. EOE