Help Desk Tech – Information Systems
Knox Community Hospital
Provide technical support for PCs, Laptops, Applications and Peripheral devices hospital wide. Report to the Director of Information Systems.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document problem and resolution for support calls and also use documentation to resolve support calls
- Install, configure hardware, software according to guidelines and standards.
- Provide Help Desk support for computer/network systems as required.
- Communicate with customers to address technical issues and keep them updated
- Perform trouble–shooting and implement solutions.
- Manage and Maintain Peripheral devices (scanners, printers, fax machines, etc)
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Manage and maintain PC hardware
- Minimum of 2 years Technical Support experience or Associate degree in CIS, MIS, or relevant technology field preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location