Production Worker – $17.00 per hour – All Shifts
Heating and Cooling Products
NEW STARTING WAGE $17.00 per hr.
We are missing an important piece to our team YOU!
Full Time Positions
NEW STARTING PAY $17.00 hourly rate
( potential to earn $20+ per hour on piece rate machines)
.65 shift diff. on 3rd shift
Production Team Members
Weekly Production Bonus Eligible!
All Shifts have Openings Today!
1st Shift 10 hour shifts: Mon. – Thurs. 5am to 3:30pm (OT possible on Fri.)
3rd Shift 10 hours shifts: Mon. – Thurs. 6:30pm to 5am (OT possible on Fri night)
Weekend Shift 12 hour shifts: Fri. – Sun 5am to 5:30pm (OT possible on Mon.) 36 hours schedule with 4 hr adder = 40 hr pay. Any hours worked over 36 is paid as OT.
Accepting Applications Mon-Fri. 8am – 4:30pm Onsite or Upload your resume on Indeed or www.hc-products.com/about/career for online application
Heating & Cooling Products manufactures and distributes superior quality sheet metal products. These products include pipe, elbows, boots, rectangular duct, duct fittings, wall stack, oval, black stove pipe and fittings, spiral pipe, spiral PVC pipe and fittings for the HVAC professional. These products serve the residential, multi family, and light commercial HVAC markets.
Looking for Production Associates – This position is one of operating machines to fill customer production orders safely and with the highest degree of quality. Working with your hands, and most of the time working independently, standing, bending and twisting.
Primary Job Functions:
- Operates machinery to fulfill production orders
- May assemble parts together for final product
- Ability to operate manual or automated machinery
- May need to set up or make small adjustments
- Other duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Must be able to read a tape measure and know basic math
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance is a must
- Must be able to work either the Days or Weekend shift
This is an hourly position. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, AD & D, Vacation, 401k with match, FSA, HSA, EAP, 9 paid holidays, gym reimbursement, wellness, attendance incentives, discount purchase of company merchandise, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Machine Operator experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Mount Vernon?
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.?’
‘Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Yes, we are following the CDC Guidelines to the fullest. Masks are worn.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location