T&I Administrator I
Park National Bank
- Administer assigned trust accounts including personal trusts, estates, custodial and managing agency accounts, escrow accounts, IRA’s, custodial depositories, retirement plans, etc.
- Develop new business opportunities and provide customer service in the areas of trusts, agencies, IRAs, and estates
- Collect and analyze customer information to determine proper financial products and advises on advantages and disadvantages of different financial products
- Communicate with customers to respond to trust and banking issues
- Ensure compliance with IRS Code, Ohio Trust Code, and audit requirements
- Research and resolve complex trust issues as needed
- Coordinate and organize workflow, establish project schedules, review client accounts, and determine timeline of special projects
- Support new business goals for trust
- Assist in internal education programs regarding trust product and services
- Responsible for cross selling other bank services
- Individually and if applicable, as a manager, participates in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks
- Maintains awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and applies them to their daily tasks
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment and discretion when analyzing potential trust products and services
- Present a positive attitude and professional image, and provide comprehensive and prompt service to all contacts including customers, associates, professional advisors and vendors
- Thorough understanding of Park National Corporation and PNB policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and have strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and adapt well to change
- Basic to Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
- Knowledge of investments, trusts, tax and banking a plus
- 1 to 2 years experience in trust administration is preferred
Department hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This position is salary, exempt, and full-time. The expected hours for full-time salary, non-exempt and exempt positions is 44-48 per week. A minimum 40 hours is required. Early morning and evening appointments as needed.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
High School or better.