Consumer Support Services, Inc
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Hiring immediately !!
Are you looking for a rewarding career motivating other direct support professionals ( DSP’S)? Would you like to be the leader that improves the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities? If so then this career is perfect for you!! Have fun while supporting individuals and their direct care staff. Make a difference every day!!
CSS is currently looking for a Program Coordinator for their residential operations in the Licking County area. The Program Coordinator is responsible for assuring all services are provided to the individuals on their caseloads in a quality manner. CSS prides itself on providing quality and individual driven services to their clients.
- $45,000 per year starting salary
- Health/vision/dental/life insurance
- 401k, 401k (matching)
- Vacation/ Sick/ Personal Leave
POSITI0N CLASSIFICATION: Program Coordinator
WORKING TITLE: Program Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS: College Degree in related field preferred, Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D Certificate and Two years experience working with individuals with DD in residential services.
o Position requires that employee is willing to work the schedule as assigned of no less than 80 hours BI-weekly.
o Fluctuating Work Week (with Employment Agreement)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Supervise homemaker personal care staff and Lead Staff.
2. Oversee the operations of the service sites on caseload and assure services to the individuals are being delivered.
3. Be available to staff and consumers on an on-call basis.
4. Make decisions on call-by-call basis concerning the day-to-day
operations of the service sites assigned.
5. Call the Program Coordinator/Area Director as needed for assistance in making decisions.
6. Communicate all incidents
7. Assure budgets are met
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations