Jobsite Services Coordinator (11820)
Kokosing Construction Company
- Coordinate jobsite services support to all projects as assigned.
- Handle contracts, purchase orders and invoice payment for various services.
- Perform Maintenance Division office support of typical clerical and administrative services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate jobsite set-up for all Kokosing Companies projects with the following services:
- Gases (O2, Act.)
- Manage security set up and monitoring call lists for all Kokosing Companies projects. Coordinate security changes on mobile assets to ensure proper locations and jobsite personnel. Collaborate with in house electrical department for changes, repairs and installs. Maintain all associated paperwork and documents.
- Assemble information on new jobs and distribute to all departments. Initiate, organize and lead all internal preconstruction meetings to help coordinate services with all departments.
- Collect vehicle mileage quarterly for all company vehicles and update Viewpoint System.
- Collect, maintain and enter equipment hour meter readings each week. Use exceptions reporting to assist in gathering outstanding readings. Investigate and correct reading discrepancies.
- Track and process weekly and monthly charges for various equipment.
- Work on special projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task
- Strong customer service orientation; high energy level
- Advanced computer skills – all Microsoft applications and ability to learn the Viewpoint Software used by Kokosing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide cross section of individuals
Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We are a family-owned company, offering clients the accessibility of a local firm, with the stability and resources of the largest contractor in the Midwest. Leveraging the individual strengths of our companies, we collectively provide client with more resources, capability, experience and value than any other self-performing contractor. Project range includes buildings, heavy civil/industrial, marine, material supply, natural gas, pipelines, power, transportation, and water/wastewater facilities.