Mount Vernon County Club
Mount Vernon Country Club is looking for dedicated and certified lifeguards to join our Pool Staff this season. This position is responsible for maintaining safe conditions in the swimming pool and surrounding areas.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Committed – as a reliable, accountable, and dependable team member.
- People-focused – enjoys interacting with others and works well in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented – has an eye for safety, and will ensure all aspects of the pool are at the highest standard.
For over 100 years, we have offered an exclusive and private setting for our members to enjoy an unparalleled level of service located amongst the trees and foothills of Knox County. The Club’s amenities offer our members and their guests the finest attention to detail and a variety of options to spend their free time; ranging from a round of golf on our tree-lined fairways or working out in our world class fitness center, to lounging by the pool or enjoying an exceptional experience in one of our dining facilities.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required, or in the process of achieving.
- Current Lifeguard Certification required.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to help where needed required.
MVCC offers an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) with company match
- Full health care benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription; and an on-site wellness clinic for employees and their dependents
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
Interested but not ready to take the next step? Leave your resume and Connect with us!