Golf Pro Shop Assistant
Mount Vernon Country Club
Mount Vernon Country Club is looking for energetic and people-focused candidates to join our golf staff this season! This position will be responsible for ensuring members on our golf course and in our golf shop receive the high level of customer service they have come to expect from our organization.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Committed – as a reliable, accountable, and dependable team member.
- Dedicated – willing to see any job through to completion.
- Detail-oriented – likes doing work that requires high attention to detail.
- Hard-working – enjoys tasks that are related to manual labor.
For over 100 years, we have offered an exclusive and private setting for our members to enjoy an unparalleled level of service located amongst the trees and foothills of Knox County. The Club’s amenities offer our members and their guests the finest attention to detail and a variety of options to spend their free time; ranging from a round of golf on our tree-lined fairways or working out in our world class fitness center, to lounging by the pool or enjoying an exceptional experience in one of our dining facilities.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required, or in process of achieving.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to support management team required.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role required.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time required.