Fleet Coordinator (on-road vehicles) (11860)
Kokosing Construction Company
Coordinates and manages the on road fleet of vehicles & trailers for the Kokosing Group of companies in all aspects…
ESSENTIAL Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regulatory compliance (licensing, registration, IFTA, DOT, insurance, etc)
- Purchasing and sale of vehicles
- Assignment and replacement of vehicles to field staff
- Coordinate repairs and scheduling within the shop
- Purchasing of accessories and coordination of build outs for trucks
- Processing of fuel purchases and charges within ERP system against vehicles
- Fill requests for vehicles to projects
- Process Oil/PM charges against vehicles
- Monitor utilization to ensure profitability of vehicles
- Drafting purchase orders and processing invoices
- Administrative services related to the on road fleet for all Companies in the group.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer service orientation; high energy level
- Advanced computer skills – all Microsoft applications and learn the Viewpoint Software used by Kokosing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide cross section of individuals
We are a family-owned company, offering clients the accessibility of a local firm, with the stability and resources of the largest contractor in the Midwest. Leveraging the individual strengths of our companies, we collectively provide client with more resources, capability, experience and value than any other self-performing contractor. Project range includes buildings, heavy civil/industrial, marine, material supply, natural gas, pipelines, power, transportation, and water/wastewater facilities.