First Shift Production Team Leader
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Replex Plastics is an American based company located in central Ohio. We manufacture, shape, trim, coat, cut, sell and ship technologically-advanced industrial thermoformed optical plastic lenses, mirrors and domes. Currently selling in 13 countries around the globe, our exports account for a minimum of 20% of our sales.
We are making the world a brighter, safer and more sustainable place through the work that we do everyday. We enhance the ability for people to enjoy life by manufacturing products that increase their safety and security. For example, our convex mirrors enable school bus drivers to see the ground in front of their parked vehicle, thereby allowing them to see the potential danger of a child or animal crossing.
Visit replex.com for a virtual plant tour!
What We Need
We are looking for a First Shift Team Leader to join our team! Our mission for this role is for the ideal candidate to learn the details of production and manufacturing activities, while leading the FMP (forming, metallizing, and painting) to produce high quality products safely and efficiently.
- Provide daily direction and oversight to ensure production is completed on schedule.
- Understand and implement appropriate methods of operating assigned machinery including but not limited to: proper set up, machinery adjustments, maintenance, etc.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn the Replex Way, work cooperatively with co-workers, and contribute to the overall success of the company
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Ensure all health and safety standards, regulations, and guidelines are followed
- Address personnel issues within established authority
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies & Traits Sought
- Previous supervisory experience
- Basic to intermediate mechanical skills
- Dependable and able to maintain a reliable attendance record
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced mechanical aptitude or the ability to learn
- Possess problem solving skills and ability to think “outside the box”
- Safety awareness and knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO9001 preferred
- Experience with robotic paint line and/or laser production a plus
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, first shift.
First shift typically works 5:00 am-1:30 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Replex observes all appropriate COVID precautions in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Work Location: One location