The Laurels of Mt. Vernon
Are you detail oriented and love working with people? When you join The Laurels of Mt. Vernon as an AP/Payroll Coordinator, you will assure timely accurate payment of employee paychecks, and invoices due
We take care of you too, with one of the best benefits packages in the industry including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K , paid time off. Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- Process accounts payable, maintaining invoices and purchase orders and supporting documentation.
- Prepare accrual documentation and provide to Financial Controllers.
- Review accounts payable aging with administrator.
- Reconcile the vendor’s monthly statement with the Accounts payable aging to make sure there are no outstanding issues.
- Process weekly or bi-weekly employee payroll.
- Review and process garnishments, friend of the court, and other transactions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, some college or technical training preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in AP/Payroll capacity in the long term care setting is preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice for accounts payable/payroll in job situations.
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.