Golf Course Equipment Operator
Mount Vernon Country Club
The Mount Vernon Country Club is seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented, and passionate Equipment Operator to join our Greens Department. The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide superior golf course conditions for our members by operating hand and power tools, mowers, and tractors with PTO attachments.
This position is ideal for someone who is:
- Committed – as a reliable, accountable, and dependable team member
- Dedicated – willing to see any job through to completion
- Detail-oriented – likes doing work that requires high attention to detail
- Self-motivated – ability to work independently and stay on task for daily job duties
For over 100 years, we have offered an exclusive and private setting for our members to enjoy an unparalleled level of service located amongst the trees and foothills of Knox County. The Club’s amenities offer our members and their guests the finest attention to detail and a variety of options to spend their free time; ranging from a round of golf on our tree-lined fairways or working out in our world class fitness center, to lounging by the pool or enjoying an exceptional experience in one of our dining facilities.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required, or in process of achieving
- Ability to multitask and willingness to help where needed required
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role required
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time required