Subway Sandwich Artist – 55136
What You Do
You are: The face of SUBWAY®
Must be: Friendly, efficient, fast.
Key Role: Making the greatest subs humanly possible
Why it’s rewarding: As the front line, you’re the reason our customers keep coming back
Experience needed: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Position Summary: The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities *:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
Store Details: Shop #55136
Address: 300 West Sandusky, Fredericktown, OH, 43019
*SUBWAY® Restaurant owners may require other duties