Covid Protocol 2.1.22
In accordance with Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and Knox Public Health (KPH) guidance the following changes to COVID protocol will be implemented immediately.
- Contact tracing will discontinue.
- Centerburg schools will report all positive cases to KPH each Friday as required.
- The school “dashboard” will be updated weekly with the number of identified positive cases for that week.
- If KPH determines the school has a “cluster” of cases it may require further actions. Those actions are determined by KPH and/or ODH.
- Students who are identified as positive must remain out of school for 5 days after the first symptoms or after the positive test if asymptomatic. Students or staff can then return after 5 days but must remain masked in school for an additional 5 days.
- The athletic department will cease “test to play” protocol.
- Due to federal requirements, masks must be worn on all school buses. Unless extended, this mandate will expire March 18.