UEC Theatre 7
Are you in retail and looking for a great new opportunity with a strong and growing company? Or maybe you’re ready for a bigger management role but no positions are open at your current job or they keep promising “some day?” Are you looking to get back into the job market after some time off but want something different?
Join the exciting world of entertainment and the UEC Theatre Leadership Team in Mount Vernon! As an Assistant Manager with UEC Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with.
Our Assistant Managers Enjoy…
- Competitive Wages and Raises Based on Performance
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation Days
- Flexible Part-Time Hours up to 30 per week
- Free Movies for you and a guest
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your ability to get things done, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about coaching associates to provide exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
We need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include…
- Working nights and weekends & holidays.
- Creating a safe and welcoming environment for guests by greeting, anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service.
- Supervise, motivate and coach associates.
- Follow and enforce rules, policies and procedures that keep the theatre running smoothly.
- Assist with hiring, training and associate development.
- Ability to lift 50# occasionally and up to 25# for short periods.
- Opening, Closing, handling money, cleaning.
- Follow direction of the theatre General Manager and corporate management teams.
PART-TIME BOX OFFICE/CONCESSIONS/USHER
UEC Premiere Theatre 7 is now accepting applications for part-time help, up to 30 hours per week. Applicants must have a good attitude, be friendly, honest and able to work mostly nights and weekends.
Benefits include a FREE Movie Pass for you and a guest.
Raises based on performance.
No experience necessary; we will train you as we have a solid history of developing talent.
To apply simply print off an application at https://www.uecmovies.com/about/careers or pick one up at the theatre, fill it out completely and email or drop it off at the UEC Premiere Theatre 7, 11535 Upper Gilchrist Rd, Mount Vernon, OH 43050. Or just stop in and speak to the Manager. Resumes are fine too but not required. No phone calls, please. Please Share.