State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Whispering Hills Care Center
**12 HOUR SHIFTS**
**STARTING PAY $14 PER HOUR!**
Whispering Hills Care Center, located in Mount Vernon, is now hiring full-time and part-time STNAs who are committed to providing the best life and care for our residents. If you are looking forward to becoming a part of a dynamic team, we would love to meet you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STNA:
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and State standards.
- Assist RN’s and LPNs
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding, ambulating, turning, and positioning.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Make sure all reports and records are completed in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A STNA:
- Must have an active Certification as an STNA in the state of OH
- Experience preferred, not required
As a Whispering Hills employee, you will receive benefits including PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance.