Payroll/Assistant to the Treasurer
Fredericktown Local Schools
WORK WEEK/YEAR: 12-month contract/261 days per year per Board approved calendar.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience processing payroll in a school district.
- Bookkeeping skills and the ability to compute mathematical data accurately.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Post-secondary training in bookkeeping or accounting.
- Experience with eFinance Software
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Maintain high moral character, professionalism, ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Maintains a calm, controlled attitude in difficult situations while being professional and helpful.
- Ability to use independent judgement to analyze, diagnose, and solve complex situations.
- Demonstrate initiative as a self-starter with good attendance record and strong work ethic who is also detailed and results oriented.
- Anticipates problems and unforeseen events and deals with them in an appropriate manner.
- Accurate and timely performance of work-related tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Promotes good social relationships and culture with words, actions and attitudes.
- Possesses the ability to juggle multiple priorities, stay flexible and adaptable to changing situations with a positive attitude.
- Alternatives to the above skills & abilities as Treasurer may find appropriate.
- Successful BCI/FBI check.
Those interested should contact Heather Darnold, Treasurer at email@example.com