We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Servers. If you take pride in providing great service, love making people feel special, and want to make money with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
As a Food Server your role will include:
Providing our Guests with amazing food and drinks while delivering top notch hospitality and service; the Food and Beverage Server must take food and beverage orders, including wine/alcohol service, perform table maintenance, complete side work, maintain health code standards, and provide excellent customer service for all guests as defined by Mazza’s standards. The Food Server handles guest checks and related financial transactions.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years previous work experience as food server in a similar type restaurant.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or above.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active health or work cards as required by the State of Ohio
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be available/willing to work lunch/dinner/weekends/holiday shifts.
- Candidates must exhibit wine, beverage, basic food and advanced service knowledge incl. wine service, up-selling.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.65 – $35.00 per hour
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location