Little Caesars Store Manager
Join the Little Caesars® Pizza!Pizza!® Family
Do you like pizza? Do you like having fun?
If so, we would love for you to join our family!
Be A Pizza Genius:
· Provide excellent customer service
· Prep, cook, and serve food
· Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Provide direction and regular feedback to colleagues, ensuring all job duties are performed to standard
· Accurately manage cashflow
· Control costs through teaching proper use of paper, labor, food, and utilities
· Monitor shift activity to ensure compliance
· Follow all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant
· Appropriately handle unexpected occurrences and notify appropriate parties in a timely fashion
Why We Are ExtraMostBestest:
· Free pizza every week
· Fun atmosphere
· Wear jeans every day (company provided shirt and hat)
· Flexible schedules
· On-site training
· Advancement opportunities
· State-of-the-art technology, systems, and equipment
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Now Hiring ALL shifts/hours! Full and part time!
Who you are:
· Previous experience in a high volume, quick service or fast casual restaurant environment preferred
· Excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills
· Positive attitude and outstanding work ethic
· Previous management experience
· Willing to work 40+ hours per week
Start With A Slice And Leave With The Whole Pie:
Hard working Managers can quickly work toward becoming a General Manager, Regional Supervisor, and beyond! Many of our most successful executives and franchisees have started their careers in the stores learning our operations!
Who We Are:
Little Caesars is built on a strong foundation of family, fun and pizza! For more than 60 years, Little Caesars has been family-owned and operated. We believe in a fun and welcoming environment where everyone works hard and plays hard. We hit our goals and take time to recognize and celebrate individual and team success. Our purpose is to be heroes to our customers by making their lives easier, and our success as a big-town name is because of our focus on small-town values.
At Little Caesars, we value our employees’ time on and off the clock. So, whether you like working mornings, afternoons, nights, or weekends, you’ll still have time for your family, friends, and/or school. With the right attitude and a passion for pizza, the opportunities are endless at Little Caesars!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Restaurant management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations